9/15/2011

Morphelia

Seems like I'm not gettin' much sleep tonight. A pain in my lungs keeps me awake. That's bad,but gives me the chance for another update.;-) This time it's Morphelia,a little progmetal band from the very north of germany. Some month's ago I saw them live,sort of a spontanous idea a friend of mine came up with. They blew me away! This band has the ability to take you far away on a musical journey through time and space. Dreaming melodies combined with power and very skilled musicians give them their very unique sound. If you like bands like Saga, Marillion and Dream Theater then this is well worth the over seven minutes of listening.

Find more artists like Morphelia at Myspace Music

The official band website has more info on them www.morphelia.de

No comments:

Post a Comment