9/06/2011

Vision Divine

A mixture between Power Metal and Progressive Metal can be a cool combination. There are several bands out there trying this out, but as strange as it is, none of them is much to successfull with it. One of them is the italian band Vision Divine. The combination of melodic heavyness and pure sometimes even raw power has brought to light some great albums, 6 in number. Time to make more people aware of them.
So here's you chance to check them out. This is one of the more straight forward numbers that hardly will leave your ears once heard.:-) By the way: Fabio Leone has returned in 2008 to the band on vocals, maybe some know him from Rhapsody Of Fire.

Finde weitere K√ľnstler wie Vision Divine bei Myspace Musik

2 comments:

  1. Just blog walking and want to say hi to the owner, I'm enjoying reading your review/story

    thanks
    captain america super soldier walkthrough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey theokun,

    thank you very much for the nice words, I appreciate them and feel honoured that you take a look at what I post.

    Please do keep coming back, I try to update as often as possible (and I do still have a long list of small bands that aren't up here yet. ;-)

    If you do set up a own blog or if can add you to my blogroll please contact me, I'd like to add you. I'd like to connect to othere sites,too.

    All the best,
    Joern

    ReplyDelete