11/03/2011

Vanden Plas

Nowadays most people discover new music through the various possibilities of the internet. But back in the day the only chance was listening to cover CD's from magazine's such as Rock Hard or Metal Hammer.

One day I listened to the track 'I can see' from Vanden Plas featured on the Rock Hard cover CD. It fastly got me through the killer riff along with the great atmosphere the refrain provided with the special long stretched vocals mixed up with backing vocals. Ever since the band's on my mind and they did even made me more interested in their music in the following years.

By now they have their first ever videoclip put out. It's a song from their latest album entitled 'The Seraphic Clockwork'. Let's see if it will make you interested in more of them.



For more info on the band visit their homepage at:

http://www.vandenplas.de

No comments:

Post a Comment