12/18/2011

Premiere of new Asphyx song now online

Looking around here I realised that Death Metal is a style of our beloved music that I've led out so far. No problem, this can still be changed. :-)

As for Asphyx it's interesting how I got to know them. I remember I saw them for the first time live back in 2000 at my first Bang your Head festival. They played as a opening slot for Cannibal Corpse at the warm-up show the evening before the main event started. I never heard them before so I was pretty amazed that they did play Death Metal mixed up with a good portion of Thrash and melody, a mixture I started to like pretty much.

By now the band has had it's revival after some years of silence and is currently working on a new album which is set to be released on 02/24/2012 entitled "Deathhammer". The german monthly magazine RockHard is currently exclusively streaming the title track at this side, it's a typical song by the band. Go in here to find out if you like their style of Death Metal:

Asphyx Song "Deathhammer" Stream at Rock Hard magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment