3/16/2015

Anvil touring USA and release video for Hope in Hell

This video exactly describes why I love Heavy Metal so much. Great riff,rhythm and songstructure along with a message. It reminds me a lot of the old days when I began listening to Metal music.

It has something of the Black Sabbath style with the heavy riffing and midtempo speed in them. Most of all the reverb effect in the refrain is a bit like Rob Halford used to sing in the earlier days of Judas Priest. Very well done song that sticks in my mind ever since I heard it for the first time.

The band is currently on tour in the US, don't miss'em. Here are the remaining dates:

3/17/2015 W Hollywood, CA The Whisky
3/18/2015 Morgan Hill, CA The Granada
3/19/2015 Portland, OR Tonic Lounge
3/20/2015 Seattle, WA Studio Seven

For tour updates and more dates check out the official website of the band.



The band also announced that they already started working on a new album but since they are busy with touring it will take some time until the release of the new longplayer. Until then I can highly recommend to give the current album "Hope in hell" a spin, think you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment