3/23/2016

A.D.D. speak about regret and release fresh US tourdates for 2016

Some words from the editor: speaking of my own life it's the chances that I didn't took that I regret the most. It's strange as it is but with most of the things I have done I feel somehow comfortable. It's mostly those moments when I didn't took an opportunity that I think about again later with regret. In the end know one know's what could have been...

Regret is also a topic that the band Analog Digital Disorder is speaking about in their current single "I regret" which is taken of the album "CORE". The album was mixed by Tadpole (Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, Staind) and mastered by Grammy Award winner Trevor Sadler.

Besides the direct heavy rocking attitude that goes straight on forward with crushing guitars and kicking drums I like the performance of vocalist Matilda Moon who rips up the topic right on the point. The variations in her voice bring in a lot of emotions and are placed at the fitting parts of the track.


The band is going to hit the road very soon in the US, here is the flyer with the show dates. In addition to those two more dates have been scheduled:

Update 2016-04-11: More dates have been confirmed so I've added to them below to the list:

Fri. Apr. 29th - Ribco - Rock Island, IL
Fri. June 10th - w/ Bret Michaels - Q&Z Expo - Ringle, WI
Fri. June 17th - w/ E&E - BAMfest - McHenry Extreme Sports Park - McHenry, IL
Tue. Oct. 4th - w/DOPE, AHC - Concord Music Hall - Chicago, IL


If you want to get in touch with the band don't hesitate to see their website or check in to their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment