11/05/2016

Rik Emmett takes a cool train ride on "End Of The Line"

Yep, finally we made it through the whole long week. Time to calm down and distress with some heavy music. This one is the perfect fit I think.

It's a lyric video which let's you take a one way ticket ride while some cool heavy riffs and grooves can be heard. Those are sourced of the brand new Rik Emmett track that has just been revealed. The track features guest spots from Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson and Dream Theater singer James LaBrie. Make sure to look the full video because the end is not what you may expect...

The logo of Rik Emmett & RESolution 9, (c) by Rik Emmett & RESolution 9, used with kind permission

What I love so much about it is that it comes with such a great and cool riff and the groove is just bringing you in the right mood. That's exactly what Emmett seems to have on his mind when he writes new music as he explains in his own words: "The context of this entire album for me was, ‘Wow, somebody tossed me a lifeline.’ I still want to make positive music and offer people something that’s motivating and inspiring — and I want to do it for myself too. I need music, and music can provide that lifeline for me.”

The track is part of the upcoming album "RES9", released worldwide in various formats - CD, limited red vinyl, and digital download - on November 11th via Mascot Label Group/Provogue Records. Make sure to stay up to date by having a look on the homepage of Rik Emmett or connect via social channels such as Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment